The Property Management Division of Elite Realty Group is a full service single-family, multi family, town home, and condominium property management company. Our Property Management Division has a staff of Licensed Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Brokers, as well as; experienced individuals in the property management field. Our staff understands the importance of preserving the landlord’s investments and maximizing return on investment, in addition to maximizing your returns. We currently manage approximately 350 single family units and several multifamily units.
Our company’s goal is to alleviate the burden of the day to day business, sometimes associated with landlord/tenant relationships by providing the highest level of professional management to investors, homeowners (landlords) and tenants. Our Company Website is www.eliterealtyatlanta.com
Through our comprehensive property management team, we provide the following services:
- Intermediary agent between owners and tenants
- Detailed information on the local rental market and provide CMA reports specific to your rental property in order to maximize your investment on your rental unit
- Communication via phone, fax, and email
- Advertisement of rental properties via the Internet, MLS, FMLS, Craigslist, Homes.com and many magazine advertisements
- Competitive co-op referral fees to outside brokerage agencies in order to expedite tenant placement
- Applicant screening, background checks, credit reports, criminal reports, sex offender list etc.
- Collection of rental payments on the 1st through the 5th of each month. Payments received after the 5th are assessed late fees of $125.00 and $10.00 per day thereafter until all rent and late fees are paid in full
- Late notices are processed between the 6th and 9th of each month with follow-up courtesy calls to tenants prior to proceeding with the eviction process
- Email notifications of non-payment provided to owners between the 10th and 15th of each month with random updates during the duration of the eviction process should evictions be necessary
- Evictions Process initiated between the 6th and 10th day of the month (or the following business day should the tenth fall on a weekend or holiday) against tenants that have not responded to late notices and courtesy calls regarding unpaid rental payments
- Representation of landlords from the onset of the eviction filing, to court appearances and through the finalization of the displacement of the tenant
- Monthly and annual statements to our landlords
- Banking services available with Bank of America, Wells Fargo, BB&T, Washington Mutual, Chase, Navy Federal Credit Union, Delta Credit Union and Suntrust.
- Qualified vendors provided to expedite prompt repairs to rental properties
- Prompt response to all calls for repairs during business hours as well as after hour emergency calls
- Follow-up conducted with tenants and vendors until all repairs are completed
- Arrangement of re-occurring maintenance on rental properties upon owner’s request
- Move-In inspections conducted upon tenant placement
- Move-Out inspections conducted once tenant vacates property
- Periodic inspections provided upon owner’s request
- Enforcement of code violations
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
We also provide quality tenant placement for landlords who choose to manage their own properties. As well as, Eviction Processing Services (Filing & Court Appearances) and Final Evictions (Displacement of Tenants).